BUTLER, Pa. – Lee James Rapsinski is just a 21-year-old man… but the heinous crimes committed were not the the faint at heart.
Rapsinski pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting 2 teenage girls, along with attempting to cause injury to a police officer. Now, he will be transferred to the state correctional institute.
- Statutory sexual assault (Felony)
- Interference with custody of children (Felony)
- Corruption of minors(Felony)
- Tampering with evidence (Misdemeanor)
- Simple assault (Misdemeanor)
- Simple assault – 2nd off. (Misdemeanor)
The outcome for Rapsinski doesn’t look too good either.
- 3-6 years in a SCI (State-correctional institute)
- 1-year of probation following release
- Pay all fines and restitution
- Absolutely no contact with victims
- Register as a sex offender for 15-years following release